Club Registration
Individual Registration
Transfer Club Membership (TO a Hawaii team from Mainland or another Hawaii team.  To transfer to a team outside Hawaii, go to the website for that Local Masters Swim Committee.  Find link here.)

Pool Meet/Event Sanction Request ( Online)
Open Water Sanction Request ( Online)

Recognize an event (masters only covered, times count if USMS rules followed - must be filed out BEFORE the event.)

USMS Forms page (Guide to Operations) information on sanctions, hosting events, insurance, registration, marketing, awards, management, etc.