The How To Menu is broken into sub-menus to help you find your topic more easily:
- Register (club or individual [year or one-event]) (New 2013 Club Forms posted 10/1/12)
- Transfer (club to club in Hawaii or between Hawaii & mainland club)
- Sanction (sanctions mean an event is governed by the rules and regulations of USMS, overseen by [volunteer] members, with liability insurance by Risk Management Services for USMS): Santion forms for pool & open water events, for recognition (non-USMS events where the results are counted) and some basic instructions found here.
- Host Open Water events (there's more than sanctions to hosting an open water event: permits, safety, officials, etc.)
- Host Pool Meets (same here ... with some tips to sanction "with" a USA-Swimming event)
- Become a masters official