Aloha and welcome to Hawaii Masters Swimming Association, proud hosts of the 2002 USMS Short Course National Championships. We are the organizing body for the state of Hawaii's adult swimming community under United States Masters Swimming.
Masters swimming is for anyone 18 years and older - you don't have to be a "master" at it. Whether you are a novice or expert; in shape or want to GET in shape; interested in fitness, competition or camaraderie; are a pool, open water, or triathlon swimmer; are looking for structured workouts or to develop better technique; or maybe it's just that the pool is open when you need it ... masters swimming is for and about you! Our coaches and instructors teach:
- Adult Fitness Swimming
- Competitive Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Triathlon Swimming
- And better Technique for all
Our goal is to help you achieve your swimming and fitness goals. Join us for expert coaching, technique instruction, camaraderie and much more!
HAWAII MASTERS NEWS
- Maui and Oahu Dec 6 Entry Forms Posted.
- Maui Pentathlon Sept 12 entry form posted.
- July-Aug 2015: Congrats to Gary Ryan of HIMA competing as top 2 for 50 free fly & breast at FINA Masters Pan Am Columbia and FINA Worlds in Kazaan, Russia.
- July: USMS has new forms for swimmers and a separate one for try-outs.
- May 1-4. 9 Swimmers (2 teams each with relays) had a great time and some fast times at SCY Nationals.
- March 22-23 Maui & Oahu Meets a success! Let's go to Santa Clara! Link to Masters Nationals Online Entry
- We've reinstated the Oahu Circuit meets this spring with the help of Joe Lileikis. First a success with 19 swimmers. Looking to maybe double that March 23 at VMAC.
- Maui Meets Feb 22 & March 22.
- Oct 31/Nov 1, 2013: New 2014 Registration Forms for Individuals have been posted.
- Oct 2014: Club App's online (paper & net)
- Sept 2013: Bringing USMS Masters Coach Certification I & II Class in January 2014 to Oahu and Maui.
- August 2013: Congrats to Hawaii Island masters coach in Kona, Steve Borowski, being inducted to Hawaii Waterman Hall of Fame.
- Oct 1, 2012: 2013 Club registrations posted. Get your club registered before Nov 1 so your members can sign up with YOU for 2013.
- September 2012: Welcome to our new website. We've partnered with Club Assistant..
- Check out the new Hawaii Swimming Hall of Fame Website! www.hshof.org
United States Masters Swimming(USMS) is a national organization that provides organized workouts, competitions, clinics and workshops for adults aged 18 and over. Programs are open to all adult swimmers (fitness, triathlete, competitive, and non-competitive) who are dedicated to improving their fitness through swimming, and is organized with 500 clubs throughout the nation.